Return Information and Refunds for franklin.childrens-library.com
What is franklin.childrens-library.com Return Policy?
You may return most products purchased. Most items may be returned with Four weeks of receiving the item. However we aren't the initial seller and you must contact and/or make reference to the initial sellers terms for returns individually.
Requirements to get a Full Refund
More often than not these are the requirements for a 100 % refund.
- Items ought to be in new condition
- Items should be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- Media items (for example, movies, music, video games, and software) have to be unopened and still within their plastic wrap
- Musical instruments, televisions, and consumer electronics must have a UPC or serial number
- Shoes and clothing have to be unworn
Items with FREE Return Shipping
The below items usually feature a free return shipping method.
- Baby Items
- Watches (except those bought in Sports & Outdoors)
Oversized Items Delivered by Specialty Carriers
In order to return a heavy or bulky item which was delivered by way of specialty carrier (e.g., CEVA, ABF, Pilot), proceed to the Online Returns Center. The Returns Center will guide you through the returns process and may ask you to contact our specialized consumer support team, which can schedule the pickup of your item.
Note: Don't refuse the delivery of the item. To ensure the return and refund are processed correctly.
As soon as you request a UPS pickup, UPS sends a driver to the address along with your shipping label within 1-5 business days. Make certain you've described the defect, damage, or error including that with the returned package. If the original packaging is available, return an item in this particular packaging. To help avoid problems with the pickup, remove any used shipping labels that are still on the box.
- For addiitional information about UPS pickups, go to UPS.com.
- The price of return shipping might be deducted out of your refund.
Cancel Pickup Request
After the UPS pickup is requested, you cannot cancel that request until following first pickup attempt has been made. UPS will make up to three pickup attempts. Following the first pickup attempt, it is possible to call UPS at 1-800-PICK-UPS (1-800-742-5877) to cancel future pickup attempts. Make sure to have your tracking number handy.
Copyright (c) 2019 - Franklin Children Books